Monday 25 May 2009

New Find - Alice and Astrid

I spent a small fortune yesterday with this wonderful little shop www.aliceandastrid.com 
I bought these items below. They are sooo yummy. I totally recommend the shop and They were very kind. 



One thing that did catch my by surprise was their offer to help understand my range their clothing ranges differ slightly in style and cut and when asked what type of girl was I my immediate response was career / working girl. The girl that was helping Zoe and I shook her head an politely said to me that she felt I was a country girl - perhaps lady of the manor horse riding tweed and pearls. I was a little taken a back but when she took me through the clothes I was totally sold. This got me thinking.... Who / what type of girl am I 



No comments:

Post a Comment