Friday 13 November 2009

Real Girls

Ladies, somedays I am sooo upset with the hand I have been dealt. I so want to be a pretty little thing, A sexy vamp, the cute girl next door or even a plain jane will do on days that I feel bloated and horrid.

I found these images and I wanted to share with you how lucky some girls are:


Adorable and such cute shorts, love her pose, her outfit and you just know she is just ever soooo!


Cute girls on the way home from university



Just so fashion darling



The perfectly pert breasts


Sexy, strong, fashion led OMG she has everything - the cow




So yummy


So glam and elegant



1 comment:

  1. Hi Tabby,
    Just wanted to say I think you're gorgeous and your blog is fabulous!
    (Loved the September post on "Me Continued" and many others). Thank you! Susannah x
    Ps - Keira and Natalie are gorgeous, but I workship at the altar of Kate B.!

    ReplyDelete