Wednesday 4 November 2009

Cum Lover

I dream about lying in bed feeling my lovers cum run out of my asspussy and pool between my thighs. I want to swallow his cum for breakfast and wake him with a gentle blowjob.

I want his cum to fill my sissy faggot mouth.



I want a boss that makes me dress like a sexy secretary and cums on my face and then sends me out of his office - I have to rush to the loo and clean myself while all the women tut and me.


I want to be a slave to a couple and make love to the wife and kiss her with cum on our faces.


I want to suck a strangers cock and feel his cum explode into my mouth and then run out over my painted lips and onto my hand and as the warm wet liquid runs onto my thumb I want to purr like a whore


I want to have my lunch from his cock and look at him longly



I want his fat first load in my face


I want to be so proper and the type of girl that should not but does and have his cum drip from my lips


I am a slut


wanton eager faggot sissy whore tgirl


2 comments:

  1. Sissy Boi, Looking 4 local Master, 19 chubby male, central il in taylorville, text 12175652825

    ReplyDelete
  2. Older femme sissy, cum and cock craving sissy here looking for men who want to give me what they have in heavy loads of hot cum either orally or anally. veronnie2@gmail. VeronnicaCD

    ReplyDelete