Tuesday 21 September 2010

some thoughts and ideas

I have posed this image before. I love it I soo wish to be her. She has totally given herself to him and the only thing missing is her cat tail.


I adore this idea I would love to have sexy tgirls and genetic girls around my home like ornaments I could use them at any time. Imaging the humiliation being treated like a side table does this make you more femm?


Is this the most perfect women ever?
I adore her face her hair, Her body is amazing her breasts are almost perfect her thin body is divine leading into her curvy hips and amazing legs - the under wear highlighting all these areas the thick band of those perfect thongs make me feel all giddy.


come to be eyes - with a skirt garter belt - I love love love this outfit.


Fear makes things much more intense - do you ladies agree?


Oh my I wish I was at this school


what a lovely little pony


I adore this image she is in control and the her slave is sooo much in need


A friend made a comment about cat walk models she said they all look like femm tall thin boys - this made me think most guys in fashion are gay perhaps that is why they prefer stick women to curvy ones?


Waiting for master - honestly darling which one would you be the maid or the master?


2 comments:

  1. At this point I think I'd be content as the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it interesting how many different female roles you can envision yourself in. I would personally love to see myself as number three but momentarily only manage number five.
    Tabby, is it possible to contact you by e-mail? I have something I would like to ask you.

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete