Monday 27 September 2010

I want cock - My Sunday afternoon

oh my I am blushing sooo much. I am really not sure why. Is it because I have a need a desire to be full of cock again to slide back onto the fat hot organ sticking out of the male of the species? Is it because I am ashamed of my needs and myself?

Yes, Yes and yes....

I want to post about my holiday but I my master has told me to stop posting until he has read through my diary and notes. I am frustrated by this but he has told me very clearly and I must obey.

I spend too much time wondering about my next big thing, my next adventure as a tgirl my next thing to tick off and I have forgotten why I chose this lifestyle why I left home, why I have moved 4 times in one year.

I was out yesterday in a local starbucks and minding my own business drinking my coffee - yes I was dressed en femm (hard not to these days) and two women asked if they could share my table it was so nice the older women (called Kate) tapped me on my shoulder and said sorry do you mind if we share your table and I smiled and said please do.

Kate sat down and introduced her slightly younger friend (both women were in their 40's very sweet and ever so middle class) This is my friend Natalie.

They both smiled at me and I smiled back and said in my best femm voice I am Tabitha...

The women smiled back and started to chat and pretty much left me alone. I flicked through my magazine and continued to drink my coffee

They chatted about their friends, husbands and their children - I sat quietly and allowed myself to absorb the yumminess of it all.

They chatted about not having enough time for a manicure and having their eyebrows done.
They started to discuss a mutual friend of theirs and how she was cheating on her husband and how he did not know but they knew through Kate's husband that he had done something similar a while back and now that was ok as the books had been balanced

Kate disagreed with Natalie and they giggled and argued and chatted about all sorts of subjects and then they would slowly drift back to cheating...

Tabitha...Tabitha...

I almost jumped out of my seat Kate was asking me a question and I had been so absorbed in the experience I had missed her asking me if she could ask a question.

I took a sip of coffee and spoke softly hands trembling gently.

Yes what do you think...

Sorry about what...

Oh Tabitha please we know you were listening

I blushed they giggled and said tell us what you think do you think all is fair and they should now consider the slate clean?

Ummmmm I responded...No I don't think so. Oh and do call me Tabby everyone does.

We chatted a little more and then Natalie paused and blushed deeply. I know what was coming.
Tabby can I ask.....

Kate shot her a look

Yes I am and yes I am half way through the process...

I blushed now and they paused so they whispered your a tranny...

No I am a tgirl - I am on hormones and I am living as a women. I have breasts and starting to get a female body but I still have my well you know...

The girls giggled nervously

I smiled and said it's ok I can leave if you prefer.

They both said no we well we are sooo fascinated with well you and....

I smiled and blushed lightly ok...

They chatted to me for a while we swapped numbers and I left them chatting.

I walked to my home and my mobile beeped I looked and it said

"Tabby your a darling Nat and I wanted to say you look amazing and
we think of you as a total babe"

I sent this back

"thank you so much"
xxxxx

Since that afternoon Natalie has called and we chatted for an hour I think she is fascinated with me. I am wondering if I should share this blog with them?

That night I felt marvellous and sat down to watch a girlie flick and drink too much wine.

My drunken mind needed to to expand on my I want cock comment so I pulled out my laptop and uploaded these images why I am not sure as I did it yesterday night

So I will try to explain...

I felt empowered I felt womanly and I felt like I belonged - this image said it all. Oh and she is sooo sexy which always helps giggle.



Celebs with cum on their faces is always sexy but Emma Watson the good girl of holywood being naughty well that is very sexy...

But why this pic... I love her finger gently pushing a little bit of cum into her mouth...



need I explain this girls?



I adore the idea of these women being lower than the dog and that he is standing watch and making sure they fuck themselves silly then he gets to fuck them.



cute girl, cute headband, fucking amazing cock



I adore the idea of being naughty - why?



yummy - I love the ginger girls facial expression.



Could this girl be any cuter - I soooo want to be her.



2 comments:

  1. If picture 4 is any indication, my life as a dog continues looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want to be her or want to hold her legs high by her ankles and stretch her tight dry hole? Or Tabby want her holding you down snowballing cum into you mouth kissing and bouncing squeeze your neck...

    ReplyDelete