Tuesday 7 September 2010

Black, White and one Tgirls dream

I want to be fucked like this I want to be impaled on a rod like this.


I found these posts on various blogs. I am amazed guys feel like this. As a tgirl I am attracted to men. Strong dom men. Girls do you want to fuck your men or be fucked?

The power of black cock, and how white women and men react to it, has to be one of the most erotic and enjoyable things in life. Watching white wives and their husbands succumb to the irresistible attraction and need, is just wonderful. Some of the happiest marriages I know of, often involve a cuck, a very happy white wife, and one or more black men.

This was posted by a genetic female
Love the white wives enjoying black cock. I have always encouraged my gf's and two wives to enjoy superior black cock. It is wonderful to watch a white women truly being fucked hard, and loving it.


I am astonded by the amount of people / male / female / tgirls that dream of black cock. Why is this is the type true? I have not been with enough guys to know

I do wish I was her.


What makes girls, women go weak at the knees is it the sheer power, the fear, the fact that daddy might not approve?


I adore this image she is looking at him soooo lustfully.


A little less talked about idea does a women have the same power as a guy? Or is the power within the cock?


Tut tut on her wedding day. Apparently according to the post on the blog it was her wish and her husband to be allowed her even went as far as organising his wife to be to be fucked silly by 2 guys! Wow now that is a wedding gift! giggle


bliss just look at her face.


I love her eyes rolled back totally his a vessel for that rod!



I find this sooo sensual those girls watching are they as wet as her?


I love the orgasm faces girls pull I sooo want that feeling giggle I am sooo blushing at the mo.


WOW

2 comments:

  1. Ohh! How much I envy these girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second pic ... flat on my back, legs spread wide for his manhood to be buried deep inside my willing body. As well as the fifth pic ... being the bride and getting what I want and need. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete