Monday, 7 September 2009

Me fetish or three


I love this image a upper class pony girl - I long to be used in such a way.
A soft leather head dress with gold chains and a leather braided bit leather golves 
high heels that have been locked onto my ankles. A butt plug that has my tail attached so that I can swish it when I sway my hips. 


I love it when a man scents me I let him spray me and I can almost cum when I look at him 
as he releases his scent on me.


I adore strong women and love it when they fuck guys. I love the look on her face she is almost grimacing as she pounds him and wanks him. I bet the poor boy does not know what to do scream or cum.


I love the position of this girl she is so strong and is strutting like a man.


is this the sexist fetish ever!


I love this men suffering at the hands of a women look at her face and his and his cock is soft 
I love the fact she is dressed like PA with stockings and yet she is the boss.


knee highs a yummy little fetish


Being a maid. Some days I dress as a maid and spring clean the house. I find it sooo exhilarating


Another in the vain of strong women look at her milk him.



I love this she is so disinterested in him - he must feel soooo small.



I admit it if I was born a girl and was cute I would be a bitch too.



amazing image she is soooo nonchalant about her cock I love it.



Keeping men down 



I think you can guess the rest giggle.









3 comments:

  1. A fantasic job. You really know how to excite and please us.

    Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone every day.

    Follow our trades NOW and profit up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete