Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Images sent in

Hi everyone sorry for the lack of posts I have been on holiday and I have much to tell you. 
I have been working my way through my emails and requests and can I say quickly and on the record:

1. Carl - no I will not marry you unless you are rich giggle
2. Matt - thank you, your are too sweet.
3. Lisa - yes hun if that is really you I will be your maid giggle
4. Tina - thank you so much
5. Tom - NO!

and thank you to those that sent in pics I have selected the best of them and have responded to each one as per your requests. 

Yes I know Suzy not personally but I have seen her on television. Yes I adore the fact she gets to see all those horny bikers and I would love a B/GF with a super bike and yes I would love to wear all in one tight leathers. 


I adore pics of young girls on holiday I wish I had the chance to have that sort of friendship and then explore my young women hood with a group of girls.


pure sex - thank you Kevin What an amazing picture. I love the look on her face and adore the hips and pert womanly bottom. 


I so wish that was me


Ditto giggle


I am such a sub slut I yearn for a master or mistress to turn me into their kitten.


Can there be a sexier girl on the planet - honestly look at her waist. I would die to have a body like this cow! I would worship her she is stunning. 



I love the light and dark of this picture 


So sexy 


So so so sexy giggle



This image makes me wet I love the position of his finger and her facial expression. 


silly girls giggle


Oh Victoria I do adore thee


Giggle guys will do anything for sex giggle


Just look at that face ooh my 


Thank you Katie. Darling your man has a great cock and if that is really you, you are too cute for words. I love the cum on your face. Thank you for sending in the pic. 


This is from Mallek - he wanted me to tell you all he is black and proud he adores T girls and white bitches that need a fuck. I emailed him back and asked for a pic of his tool giggle and hopefully he will oblige girls. 


How I wish I could be a bitch and join a group like this and strut my stuff 
I would tease every guy giggle



Yummy I would be on my knees sucking like a whore - giggle


3 comments:

  1. I am just drooling at the sight at those pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh becca your such a slut honey giggle

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete