Wednesday 1 June 2011

Festival time

I love love love festivals. Girls it really is a place you can be yourself and shine. 
So I decided to put together a little list of great festival must haves:

Cute crown head band


If you must do wellies they must be hunters or cath kidson 

Adore this underwear set by D&G if it is really hot what a great way to keep cool Giggle!
D&G Broderie Anglaise Skirted Briefs


Perfect outfit love the leopard print jacket 


Another fave outfit 


This is sooo cute my total fave 


Cute sets to keep the guys hot 



This is sooo on my shopping list stunning shorts and bra set by Made by Niki 


If its cold then this stunning outfit soooo works


What if I can not afford a ticket after I have purchased these outfits Tabby I hear you all ask well darlings I also found this and entered myself giggle click here http://www.facebook.com/alprosoya?sk=app_202533819784923


2 comments:

  1. I'm trying desperately to not imagine you in any of those cute outfits. Unfortunately I'm failing miserably. It's just too much. I so want to see you wearing something cute with me kissing my way up those sexy legs of yours.

    ReplyDelete