1. Ok my readers often ask me how to select a femm name can I ask how you selected yours?
Easy, my Farther was named Francis as was my Grandfather, thus I was too. It's now changed by deed poll to Frances with an 'E.' Although, if I'm honest, I wasn't too keen on the name as a child, it was like being called 'A Boy Named Sue'.
2. What is your most fave casual outfit
Nothing beats an old pair of jeans, a nice Liberty print shirt and a pair of leather moccasins.
3. Are you bi? Do you think most Tgirls are? When did you discover your need to dress and be femm
Yes, I swing both ways, all the more for me then! Most T girls would claim to be hetero, but I'm sure that most people given the chance, would try something different, even if it was just to see what it was all about. I was a late developer in the dressing stakes, having never dressed in my life, I hit an age and thought, 'I'm bored, what else is out there,' obviously, I got a little carried away with my curiosity.
4. What do you think makes a women / what is the main mistake T girls make.
Femininity and sensitivity make for a a woman. If you mean mistake as in not passing, well some things can't be changed, if you're 6ft your 6ft and that's that so embrace it If you're talking about being under the radar, don't wear stiletto's, fishnets, leather mini skirts and a tight blouse. Sure, women wear all of these items, but never all at once, it just screams 'I'm a Trannie.'
5. Do you swallow giggle?
Nope, one tends to go around gagging all day.
6. Describe your perfect date
Generous, courteous, clean and polite, suffice to say, a Gentleman, do they still exist?
7. What are your fantasies - What is your most secret hidden dream the one that makes you blush - giggle
As an Escort, I have realised all of my fantasies and those of my clients.
8. How well do you think you know the femm you.
I live with her everyday.
9. If you were dressing to impress what under wear would you select - describe in detail.
La Perla or Rigby & Pellar, a suspender-belt, but it has to be metal claps, all eight of them.
10. What annoys you?
Cheap and dishonest people, I've known a few.
11. What makes you laugh?
Myself, I'm very good at laughing at myself.
12. What makes you cry?
13. What are you ashamed of?
Life is too short to be going around feeling ashamed, if you're ashamed of something, stop doing it, change it and move on.
14. What advice would you give a young tgirl / crossdresser?
Less is more.
15. What are you the most proud of?
Without doubt, my five children.