Wednesday 25 May 2011

My new hair and shoot

Hi girls my new hair colour and style in a new shoot. I am seriously considering growing my hair out next. I also will experiment with going blonde when my hair gets a little longer.


My friend took some more shots of me in my new dress and bikini when he sends me the pics I will post - I did beg him to send me atleast one so here it is - I hope you like



Not sure why my friend has me posing with a golf club - he says its cool (i think his last shoot involved them and they were props he had in his car) He also made me stand by the no ball game sign giggle I did blush like mad, Oh and I hate hate my fat legs

7 comments:

  1. Hi Tabby,

    You look absolutely lovely - including your legs!

    Y. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a lovely photo! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say, you look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I'd probably end up in a car wreck if I drove by you. You are beyond gorgeous and those legs, while you might not like them, have got me extremely turned on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Hair - x

    ReplyDelete