Thursday 14 January 2010

Images sent in

Hi all
you all seem obsessed with my opinions on images. Yes I pretend to moan and complain but like all tgirls I love the attention.

Perhaps that is why we do what we do. We need, desire must have attention.


I love the idea of dressing like a pony girl or kitten. I am not interested in animals but I love the idea of role playing. The combination of bondage, sexy underwear and playing excite me.





Yummy - I adore the pixie type girl soooo sexy. What an amazing outfit!



I dream of being a pet to a sexy hunk or powerful couple


I want sooooo much a pair of those jeans giggle



ever so cute - yummy bride


I adore bondage outfits that look like they can be worn normally


fur sooo yummy



I love the way the thong outlines her


innocence is sexy


I adore the boy girl look



Veils are soooo in right now


I love this girls body it is sooo lean and long


Sexy underwear what could be better




Bikes and chix giggle


this girl could melt the sun!


A little hanky spanky giggle


I adore this boudoir look


I love the idea of women in control these images show both sides of that fetish.




No comments:

Post a Comment