Thursday 8 October 2009

Gossip

Oh I am soooo sexy Ohhh every one wants me ooohh I am Miss Fox - OMG she annoys me and yes she has an amazing bod but she is sooo far up herself.



Kiera darling Knightly can she do no wrong. I adore this women. But why oh why must she be sooo serious - girl relax your amazing you can act and your overbite is not that bad.



Sorry Danni darling but you are the uglier sister - Kylie is a goddess and you hun are... well all of a sudden I have some manners. Giggle.





Beyonce Knowles I adore you - hugs and kisses I just wish you could find your own style hun.




I adore Alexander McQueen. I love his clothes but honey your going a little too far. Ladies do you like? Have I lost my cutting edge fashion taste...I don't think so girls!







1 comment:

  1. Knightly is such a sexy and interesting woman. She is wonderful. Great picture of her.

    ReplyDelete