Monday, 18 October 2010

Traps - guys that are soooo femm

There is a fast growing splinter group from the traditional Tgirls. 
I adore these boys. They look very femm they are soooo sub and they are just the perfect girl to be converted to a maid. 

I am soooo looking for one to play with she/he must be everso femm. Smaller than me (size 8) and she/he must be sub and a total slut giggle.

I adore these little sluts just look at this trap he looks sooo femm and is sooo naughty


Oh perhaps a dark haired trap. This little bitch is sooo cute. 




I adore her/his top. Giggle, traps are soo amazingly girly he has matched his lipstick and panties giggle. 


Moving into tgirl world ooooh my I would live to suck on her cock. 


A very femm body - fat cock and a boyish face what a mix. 


Giggle this is everso cute. I want one giggle


Wow what a well behaved sissy


What a perfect place to store your trap when you are finished with them


Traps have the most perfect eyes


Amazing cock on such a small Trap


Virgin trap - or is she/he


Two guys and one trap


Cute Tgirl


What an amazing trap


Sooooo sexy this is one of the most lush looking traps I have ever seen


OMG - Traps are sooo in right now - Emma Watson sporting the trap look!


EMO Trap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment